Relieved Round Head (15A-RW)
The 70° angulated relieved round head (15A-RW) cutting tweezers are ideal for general purpose cutting of soft wire up to a diameter of 0.010"(.25mm). The cutting blades are much shorter than the 15A-GW and the top of the head has been rounded for better visibility. Most are made of carbon steel with flame hardened tips. Those with epoxy coating are ESD safe (10⁵ - 10⁶ 0hms/sq).
- 15A-RW-M.... Non Epoxy Coated
- 15A-RW-OF... Optimum Flush Cut
- 15A-RW-PB... Parallel Cutting Blades
- 15A-RW-ET... Cushioned Ergonomic Grip (10¹⁰ ohms/sq)
- 15A-RW-S..... Stainless Steel