Paddle Tipped Tweezers hold rectangular devices very securely.
- 102A-SA has wider points for easy manipulation of most chips and miniature components. The anti-crush device has been added to reduce chip breakage.
- 103-SA has tips at a 45° angle. It is very useful for placing SOT-23 and SOT-89 packages.
- 104-SA has wide points to provide perfect control when manipulating and placing SOT-89 transistors and monolithic chip capacitors.
- 123-SA is used for smaller size SMD resistors and capacitors.
- 109-SA is used for working in dense areas