Dog Leg Former
These tools form a dog leg on a component in one easy operation.
- LONG Cushioned grips - ESD safe (10¹⁰ ohms/sq).
- MOLDED Grips - ESD safe (10⁸ ohms/sq.)
- 500-92-US has slots on the outside jaw to help the plier fit between the leads of a TO-92 and flare them out .050" forming a "Stand-Off" in the lead wires.
- 500-95B-US forms a "Dog Leg" bend in the lead wire. This tool can be used to increase/decrease the center dimensions of the radial lead components.
- 900-11 forms an individual lead of a TO-220 or TO-247 type transistor with a .200" offset at .075" from the component body.
- 907-89B Increases or decreases the center dimension on radial lead components
These items are custom tools, and are made to order. They typically ship within 3-4 weeks of order Placement.
Please note: Your credit card will be charged upon placing your order.