Cutters/Stress Relief Formers
These tools cut a lead and then form stress relief in one easy operation.
- LONG Cushioned grips - ESD safe (10¹⁰ ohms/sq).
- MOLDED Grips - ESD safe (10⁸ ohms/sq.)
- 554TXC-US will form one lead in and one lead out at the same time on radial type components.
- 900-10 cuts and forms 3 or 5 leads on a TO-220 style component. Leads will be formed to the bottom of component body for surface mounting.
- 907-88 forms a stand-off (.125" from body) and cuts lead to length on radial lead components.
- 907-88B will '"Stand-Off" the component .030" from body to the PC board.
- 907-88C will "Stand-Off" the component .025" from body to the PC board.
These items are custom tools, and are made to order. They typically ship within 3-4 weeks of order Placement.
Please note: Your credit card will be charged upon placing your order.