Are you a reliable and detail-oriented problem-solver who enjoys serving others and collaborating with others to provide superior customer service? Do you thrive in a high-performance team environment where initiative and continuous improvement is part of our results-driven, ‘better before bigger’ culture? If you’re thinking ‘yes, that’s me’ then we have the opportunity for you!
EXCELTA, a family-owned distributor and manufacturer of tweezers, pliers, cutters, and other small assembly hand tools based in Buellton, is looking for a Customer Service Account Specialist.
This position is responsible for providing and ensuring the excellent service our customers have come to expect over 65 years of business. Supporting the sales of Excelta’s products as an Account Specialist includes responding to customer inquiries via email and phone, processing orders and collaborating with multiple department coworkers to ensure quality and excellence in serving our customers.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Answer inbound phone calls promptly to assist customers with a focus on customer service.
· Respond to numerous email requests each day from customers in an efficient, effective, and timely manner, with a focus on customer service.
· Inform customers of unit prices, shipping dates, anticipated delays, and answer any questions about products, services, and policy.
· Enter customer orders into Syspro (ERP database) in a timely and accurate manner, verifying the accuracy of each order every time and flagging any issues.
· Expedite existing orders and notify customers of any pricing issues, delays, or discontinued products.
· Send order confirmations to customers, including the most accurate estimated delivery time based on the information on hand.
· Check shipment confirmations and enter tracking numbers into the database as needed.
· Build and maintain excellent customer relationships through conversations and email exchanges, based on reliable and accurate information provided and meeting customer needs or responding to customer inquiries.
· Update Production with issues or delays by researching open jobs in the system, collaborating with Manufacturing and the Shop to identify issues and creating updates in the database.
· Seek knowledge and learn continuously about Excelta’s products to effectively answer product questions.
EDUCATION EXPERIENCE SKILLS:
· High school diploma required, Associate’s Degree strongly preferred and Bachelor’s degree preferred.
· Minimum 5 years working in a fast-paced, diverse and customer-service environment, preferably in manufacturing industry. small, family-owned business where multiple hats must be worn and administrative support with employees and customers was demonstrated.
· Advanced customer service skills, both in person, on the phone, and virtually (email / chat / messaging / online) with ability to put the customer at the center of all areas of work.
· At least two years experience with computer software such as Microsoft Office Programs (Word, Excel, Outlook), database software programs (SysPro), internet / website savvy, CRM (Salesforce) preferred.
· Ability to effectively work both independently and as part of a team.
· Excellent communication skills both verbally and in written format, requires ability to communication verbally and in writing in a professional manner to represent the brand of Excelta.
This is a full-time non-exempt position that is required to be onsite full-time. Typical schedule Monday — Friday 8am — 5pm in Buellton, CA. Salary Range $45,000 — $60,000 annualized. We offer a full benefits package including medical insurance and 401k.