These multiple lead formers feature dual leaf springs for smooth action.
- MOLDED Grips - ESD safe (10⁸ ohms/sq.)
- 500-12-US forms an "Off Set" in the 2nd and 4th lead on TO-220-5 transistors.
- 500-15-US forms the 3 leads of a TO-220 package with a staggered configuration. Leads #1 and #2 are offset .100" while lead #3 is offset .100" in the opposite direction for a .200" lead spacing. All three leads are formed at .140" from the body with a 45° bend on the offset bend.
- 500-210C-US bends transistor leads 90° (customer to specify distance to bend). example 500-210C-US-.050"
- 500-210-US bends the leads on LEDs and other multiple lead components. Leads are formed to 90° and .100"(2.5mm) from the component body without damage. It's recommended for use on .025" diameter leads and wires.
- 500-210A Forms transistor leads with .100"(2.5mm) center spacing. Leads are formed at 90°. The distance from component body to end is adjustable from .100"-.300"(2.5mm-7.5mm).
These items are custom tools, and are made to order. They typically ship within 8-10 weeks of order placement.
Please note: Your credit card will be charged upon placing your order.